[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”7027″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” link=”https://koolxpress.com/privacy-policy”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
By accepting this Policy and the Koolxpress User Agreement during registration, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy. This Policy is effective upon acceptance for new users and is otherwise effective on Koolxpress.com as of January 1st, 2018.
This Policy describes how we handle your personal information for our services on Koolxpress.com websites. It applies generally to the Koolxpress.com websites and content and other related websites where a link to this Policy appears in the footer of the page. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Koolxpress.com does not own or control, or to people that Koolxpress.com does not employ or manage.
Some Koolxpress.com-branded websites or websites we operate may be governed by separate privacy policies. The policy that applies on any of our domains or subdomains is always the policy to which a link appears in the footer of each website. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we strive to provide a consistent set of privacy practices throughout the trading community of Koolxpress.com
You may browse Koolxpress.com websites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
We may collect and store the following personal information when you register with Koolxpress.com and when you use our products and services:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on Koolxpress.com websites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through Koolxpress.com websites, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with Koolxpress.com websites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, searches, traffic to and from Koolxpress.com websites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to Koolxpress.com, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you, as permitted by law).
We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply indicate your preference by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities,
- enforce the User Agreement;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about our services, conduct targeted marketing, and provide service updates, and promotional offers based upon the communication preferences you have communicated to us,
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties; and,
- optimize the user experience on Koolxpress.
5. Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, and the User Agreement, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Koolxpress may utilize sales data generated on its marketplace at its sole discretion. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Members of the Koolxpress corporate family to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about products, services and communications.
- Members of Koolxpress.com that you purchase products from.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and co-branded credit cards).
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors and illegal activity, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
- Other business entities, should we merge with or be acquired by that business entity.
- Information You Share on Koolxpress.com
Your User ID is displayed throughout Koolxpress.com (and so available to the public), and is connected to all of your Koolxpress.com activity. Other people can see your bids, purchases, items for sale, storefronts, feedback, ratings and associated comments. Notices sent to other community members about suspicious activity and policy violations on our sites refer to User IDs and specific items. Therefore, if you associate your name with your User ID, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your Koolxpress.com activities.
If you access Koolxpress.com websites from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, certain information about you, such as your User ID, activity or communications from Koolxpress.com, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
6. Using Information from Koolxpress.com
Koolxpress.com enables you to share personal and financial information to complete transactions. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information when you share it with others on Koolxpress.com and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other’s name, User ID, email address and other contact and shipping information. In all cases, you must give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
Koolxpress also utilizes “Google Analytics” to collect information about site usage. Google Analytics is a web-based analysis service provided by Google. Google Analytics does not capture Personally Identifiable Information (PII), we only use this information such as site-visit frequency and pages visited during user sessions to improve the site and overall user experience. Koolxpress uses first party cookies, such as the Google Analytics cookie, to report on visitor interactions by obtaining the IP address assigned to a user on the date of their site visit. The third parties that plant cookies may use the data it gathers to personalize ads on its own advertising service. The terms of service for Google Analytics can be found here. Users can also opt out of interest-based ads through Google’s Ads Settings. Koolxpress may use the following features offered through Google Analytics:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. To report Koolxpress.com-related spam or spoof emails to Koolxpress.com, please forward the email to hello@Koolxpress.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate the User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. If you send an email to an email address that is not registered in our community, we may sell such email addresses to third parties with your consent
8. Account Protection
Your password is the key to your account. Use a unique combination of numbers, letters and special characters, to create your password. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to reject your password if it is not sufficiently unique. Do not disclose your Koolxpress.com password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Koolxpress.com and change your password.
9.Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to Koolxpress.com. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on our servers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and we use a variety of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
We may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat your personal information by sending you an email or by placing a notice on Koolxpress.com. If your questions about privacy are not answered online, you may call us at: