[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”7011″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” link=”https://koolxpress.com/faq”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Cancellation & Return” google_fonts=”font_family:Abel%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_toggle title=”How do I cancel the order, I have placed?” style=”simple” open=”true” el_id=”1475229359702-f5135eee-12fa”]You can cancel your order before it has been packed by the vendor. If your order has already been shipped, you can refuse it at the time of delivery and refund will be processed into the source account, if your order amount was paid online.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How do I create a Return Request?” el_id=”1475229516355-cf4a7293-58e7″]You can create a Return in three simple steps
- Tap on My Orders
- Choose the item to be returned
- Enter details requested and create a return request
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”I have created a Return request, when will the product be picked up?” el_id=”1475229705799-1ab4cf89-b663″]Number of days to pick up a product may vary as per the Logistics team that will be assigned to pick up your product. The product will be picked anywhere between 2 – 4 days.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”I have created a Return request, when will I get the refund?” el_id=”1475229748387-9da5ad26-8f93″]Refund will be initiated upon successful pickup as per the Returns Policy. The refund amount is expected to reflect in the customer account within 1 to 4 days when the vendor comfirms the receipt of the returned item.[/vc_toggle][vc_custom_heading text=”” google_fonts=”font_family:Abel%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_custom_heading text=”Returns and Exchange” google_fonts=”font_family:Abel%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_toggle title=”What is Koolxpress’ Five day Return and Exchange Policy and how does it work?”]
Koolxpress’ five day returns and exchange policy gives you an option to first filed the return request within 24 hours of receiving delivery of and item, and then make the actual return within the remaining four days. We ask that you don’t use the product but preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging.
There are two ways to return the product to us:
- Pick up: In most locations, same courier partners that made the delivery would be asked to pick up the item.
- Self-Ship: If we don’t offer a pick up at your location. In such cases, you will drop off the item with a trusted courier partner and pay for the shipping fee. We will refund both the shipping costs and item amount to you, provided the product meets the return policy and you have shared scan copy of the courier receipt with us.
During Pick Up, a courier agent may do a quality check on the return. If the picked up item does not pass the quality check, we shall ship it back to you. If you choose to exchange the item for reason of mismatch of size or receipt of a defective item, you will be provided with a replacement of the item, free of cost. However all exchanges are subject to stock availability and subject to your address being serviceable for an exchange. If you choose to exchange an item, our delivery representative will deliver the new item to you and simultaneously pick up the original item from you. Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it to obtain refund and purchase the new item separately.
The following EXCEPTIONS and RULES apply to this Policy:
- Some products like fine jewellery and watches which are susceptible to damage can only be returned for a limited number of days. Please read the Product Detail Page to see the number of days up to which a product can be returned, post-delivery. These products can however be exchanged for up to 5 days post-delivery.
- Due to the intimate nature, we may not handle returns for certain Innerwear, Sleepwear and Lingerie items differently. But if need be, only self-ship return is allowed for such items, hence pickup facility will not be available. Also, these items cannot be exchanged.
- All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact (for e.g. shoes must be packed in the original shoe box).
- Under Exchange Policy, only size exchanges are allowed. Items can be exchanged for a similar size or a different size. Exchanges are allowed only if your address is serviceable for an exchange by our Logistics team.
- In case you have purchased an item which has a free gift/offer associated with it and you wish to return the main item, then you will have to return the free product as well.
- If you self-ship your returns, kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you use a reliable courier service.
- If you self-ship your returns, your shipping costs would be reimbursed subject to your return having met our Returns and Exchange Policy and the image of the courier receipt is shared by you and validated by us. For self ship returns the refund for returned products will only be initiated if they pass through a quality check conducted by the product vendor. If the quality check fails the product will be reshipped back to you.
[vc_toggle title=”How do I return multiple products from a single order?”]If you are returning multiple products from a single order then, you will receive a separate Return ID via e-mail for each item. If you are self-shipping the products, you can ship all the products in a single shipment. Please mention the Return IDs for all the products on a single sheet of paper and place it inside the packet. If mode of return is Pickup, the courier person will pickup the products from your pickup address.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How can I Self-Ship the product to Koolxpress?”]You can self-ship the return item via any reliable courier partner. But please ensure to place a sheet of paper with the details of Order ID and Return ID for each item included in the package. For all self-shipped returns, you will be duly reimbursed the shipping costs. Therefore, please ensure that scan copy of courier bill/receipt is shared via via email option provided in “Contact us” page. The courier bill/receipt should satisfy the following conditions for successful processing:
It should capture the weight of the return package.
Residential/office address, destination address, shipment date, amount and other details should be mentioned.
The information on the receipt should NOT be edited/over-written.
The courier charge (amount mentioned on the receipt) should not overshoot the Sender-Destination-Service combination and shall be cross checked with the courier company.
This is subject to your returns being inspected and successfully processed upon receipt at our end.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Where should I self-ship the Returns?”]You are to ship the item to the vendor’s address. The vendor’s address is written on the order purchase receipt. But before shipping back to the vendor, send him/her a mail or call. Forward the copy of the mail to hello@koolxpress.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Why has my return request been declined?”]This may have happened, if the item you returned is used, damaged or original tags are missing. For more details, please call our customer care.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Why is my returned product re-shipped?”]This may have happened, if the item you have returned is used, damaged or original tags are missing. For more details, please call Koolxpress Assistance Center.[/vc_toggle][vc_custom_heading text=”Payments” google_fonts=”font_family:Abel%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_toggle title=”How can I pay for my order at Koolxpress?”]We support the following payment options at Koolxpress:
Conditional Cash On Delivery (by Cash or POS Machine)
USSD[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How does the CoD (Cash on Delivery) payment option work?”]Koolxpress’s cash Payment on Delivery option allows you to pay order value at the time of delivery for all orders between N1000 andN100,000. This option is however are not available in all locations; and not also allowed by some vendors on some products. To pay for any order using Cash on Delivery (CoD) ,please select the ‘Cash On Delivery’ option on the payment page. However the CoD limit may differ from customer to customer depending upon the order rejection percentage from a particular customers registered email id. For avoidance of doubt, ‘Order Rejection Percentage’ shall mean any undelivered orders which are returned from the address provided by the customer even, after three successful delivery attempts. In event of CoD limit breach, your order will be cancelled and you will have to place a new order using Pre-payment options.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Why can’t I see the CoD option on my payment page?”]If you do not see a CoD option on your payment page, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your order value may be less than N1000 or over N100,000.
- Our courier partners may not support the Pay on Delivery option for your delivery address.
- You may have placed another order using the CoD option which is pending delivery. If the amount of this order when added to your current order exceeds N100,000, then the CoD option will be disabled temporarily.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What is POD limit?”]Koolxpress reserves the right to determine the CoD limit for every customer and/or orders. The CoD limit includes any undelivered, unpaid orders and any new orders being placed.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What should I do if my payment fails?”]Please retry making the payment after ensuring that the information entered is accurate, including all account details, billing addresses and passwords. If your payment still fails, you can use the Cash on Delivery (CoD) payment option, if available on the payment page to place your order. If your payment is debited from your account after a payment failure, it will be credited back within 2-3 days, after we receive a confirmation from the bank.[/vc_toggle][vc_custom_heading text=”Coupons ” google_fonts=”font_family:Abel%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_toggle title=”How do I apply a coupon on my order?”]You can apply a coupon on cart page before order placement. The complete list of your unused and valid coupons will be available under “My Coupons” tab in your account.[/vc_toggle]